Disability Stockport is a voluntary organisation which assists and supports people with physical disabilities and/or sensory loss or impairments.
We will do our best to:
- stand up for disabled people so you are fairly treated.
- keep up to date with issues that matter to disabled people.
- listen and respond to local disabled people so we have a handle on what extra support you may need.
- work alongside other organisations that may be able to help you better than we can.
- advise and assist other helpers for disabled people in Stockport (and surrounding area).
- encourage you to join Disability Stockport because your views (and those of your family or carer) are important to us.
Monday – Friday: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Address: 23 High Street, Stockport, SK1 1EG
Telephone: 0161 480 7248